ha....that's my next card, but for now, I went with a different version of I heart you. I used some crochet hearts from my friend T's etsy store here. T. does the most amazing work...in paper and yarn...and everything else she touches. (Thanks, T.! Those are your flat-back pearls too! What would I do without ya?! My best connection.....)
I also used a stick pin that I got from Jjewel's stickpin swap last year. I got some great stickpins, and it's past time that I start to use them instead of just drooling over them. I love how this pin looks sandwiched between T.'s hearts.
So, really, how much of this card did I do? lol. I built the file for the card base in MTC and cut the fonts with my cameo. That's it.....I feel like I cheated...quick and easy....and I love it. That never happens.
I love it too, but that happens all the time. This is beautiful. Sandwiched between hearts? I know my knowledge of English would never allow me to say like that. Beautiful stick pin. I love the paper in the background with the love text. I love when your posts devoted to me completely, I feel like one and only best connection...
ReplyDeleteLove you,
T
OMG, I'm giggling...I just posted a card and we must have been both feeling the same kinda love. You'll have to pop by my blog and take a look :)
ReplyDeleteI just love your CAS design and of course the red and white is perfect!
Beautiful card - I love your use of the T-heart and all of the wonderful texture, color, and the font! The card base is perfect - I love your work!!!
ReplyDelete