I recently participated in a book box and stick pin swap on the Cricut Circle messageboard. My fabulous partner, Heidi, likes the ocean and dislikes lots of flowers. So this is what I came up with for her. The shells were picked up on a local beach when I went bike riding a couple weeks ago. The sand inside the box is called "Malibu Beach" and it's made by MudPuddles. I love the "stick pin sand bar." I really loved this box...it was hard to let it go, but having a fabulous partner made it a bit less painful. Heidi made me a gorgeous beaded creation and sent me a mason jar full of beads!
She's a keeper. ;) Thanks for looking.
How cute is this! I love the poem on the inside and the stickpins are gorgeous! I'm sure Heidi loved it! You're a keeper too! Hugs,D.
ReplyDeleteHi Diane!!! OMGOSH!!!! GORGEOUS!!! I soooo LOVE this... and I bet Heidi did too! Look at all those details... the pins... OMGOSH Fabulous!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI love this - the sand bar!!! What a great project - I love all of the details - great dimension - great color - fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning! I love the gorgeous stick pins and all the little details down to the shells you found while biking. It really personalizes the gift.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nun
www.scrapngrow.com
I just want to say thank you again for such an awesome book box! The stick pins are beautiful and so are you for taking the time to make it so special!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project Diane! Love the ocean theme and those stick pins are to die for! Just full of gorgeousness. The sandbar is a GREAT idea! You sure do some beautiful work!
ReplyDelete