This is another recipe card for the Cricut Cookbook swap....in my favorite category...desserts. I used one of my kids' favorite recipes...nothing too exotic from me in the recipe category on this swap. It is a 6 x 6 card that was inspired by a tag I saw when I recently participated in a stick pin swap. It was made by Colleen (gonescrappin on the MB). You can see her adorable tag and stick pins here. I just loved her bug - and when I was thinking about what I would do for this next swap, this idea popped into my head. Thanks, Colleen! I love it when that happens. I had to sit down and make a prototype right away. I wasn't too happy with the results at first, but with a little assistance from Sis Patterson over at Paper, Craft, and Scissors I was able to tweak it into something that I think is cute...and so fitting for this swap. Thanks for use of that amazing creative eye of yours, Sis! My cute crocheted butterfly comes from my sweet friend Tatiana over at Created by Tatiana. She has an etsy store where she sells her gorgeous crochet creations. This card may be my favorite of all the recipe cards I have created for this swap so far. I love the symbolism of it. I know every time I see it, I will be reminded of this fun swap and these fabulous ladies who have made it such a memorable adventure.

So super cute!
ReplyDeleteDiane have been trying to post comments on your blog for quite some time but it kept telling me only members could!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle! This is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love it! Love chef hat charm and the happy sun. Thanks for allowing me posting comments again. Miss you...
ReplyDeleteT
Yay - comments are back and your recipe card is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo...did you fix the comment section or make us all members of your blog? Soooo happy that it's working again! Ok, now this little masterpiece is just over the top cute. There are so many special little details, it must have taken hours to put together. Super, super cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is just wonderful, the details are perfect! I really love the bug with his chef's hat! Too cute! Thank you so much for the mention, I am really touched that one of my creations helped to inspire you. TFS!
ReplyDeleteColleen
OMGOSH DIANE!!!! Where the heck have you been??? I couldn't find any e-mail for you... and was a little worried since you hadn't posted in sooooo long! I'm really happy to see your back... :o) I've checked out all the cards you've made and they are all soooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! Glad to have you back in the blogging world.... I've missed your creations! :O)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I have really been enjoying all of your recipe cards for the cookbook swap! This one is just as cute as the rest!!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen the best designing like this. This is so cute, I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute bug! Love the chef hat! Great embossing!
ReplyDeleteGlenda