Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Too Simple to Post

....but here it is anyway.  A quick project for my daughter's dorm room door.  When I moved her in this fall, I saw all these decorated doors, and knew the cricut mom had to take a stab at a project.  She is on the ambulance crew at RIT (the RIT Tigers and mascot Ritchey) and got certified as an EMT before school let out in May.  It was her freshman year, and can I brag a little?  She a 4.0 chip off the old block.  lol.  She plans to become a research doctor and wants to find a cure for cancer.  Couldn't be prouder of this kid...even if she changes her mind along the way.  Speaking of curing cancer and brilliant doctors - Hello T.!  


6 comments:

  1. I'm sure this looks great on your daughter's dorm room door. I love how you put the stethoscope on the "M". So cute! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane its not too simple to post but utterly cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too simple at all! I think it's just cute as can be and I love the colors. My son graduated from Auburn University and the colors are also orange and blue and our mascot is Aubie (the Auburn tiger). So, I'm already a bit partial to your design! Sounds like your daughter is really something else and you have ever right to brag! An EMT already....amazing! What wonderful plans she has for her career...I wish her all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful! Love all of the "added touches" like the stethoscope. Totally impressed with all of Kate's accomplishments - 4.O and EMT! Way to go, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your simplicity is another person's inspiration! Never too simple to post! :) Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is NOT to simple to post Diane! It's simply wonderful! How fun to decorate her dorm door! And Congrats to her for having such high goals... I'm sure she will do everything she sets her mind to do! :O)

    ReplyDelete