Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Shameless Scraplift

and I love it.  Heather Hoffman from Houses Built of Cards made the most darling wall hanging for a niece she is expecting.  I loved it so much, I wanted to turn it into a card.  Her wall hanging is here.  This is my card version of her beautiful project.  I used the new Suburbia cart for the baby.....isn't he/she cute.  Yep, don't know if we will be adding a boy or a girl to the family, but we will find out next month.  This is for my nephew's (I wish I could type wife, but alas) girlfriend.  They have been together for over 10 years, but no ring yet.  Here's hoping he grows up soon.

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Great paper choices and I just love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is super cute and love the way you used the twine Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card, D. Love the little cutie. Great embossing too. Papers are so cute and neutral. Great job, my friend. C'est magnifique! As we say it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and touching! Best wishes for your niece-in-law (after 10 years she gets a new title) and nephew on the journey ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo CUTE Diane! I'm all for Shameless scrap lifting! LOL It really is cute and congrats to your nephew & his "wife" .... Heck.... after being together for 10 years.... she's totally his wife! :O)

    ReplyDelete