This cute little witch comes from SVG Cutting Files...yep, she started life as a "useless SVG" as my friend T. referred to her. Used Make the Cut and my Cameo for this one...and some cute K & Company paper, a glittery spider, and fabulous purple twine from T. (the mean one).
She is an adorable cut! So clever to emboss the pumpkin with the spider web ;)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is she! Love her! I might even start buying cards from you :) And who is this mean friend you are talking about? I would kick her in the...if she said that about my svg files! definitely mean!
ReplyDeleteLove the bling everywhere, the twine bows, they are so tiny on her shoes. Great job, squirrel!
Love the paper, very bright and colorful. I know you learn everything from the best, I can see it in your card.
Love and hugs,
George
Wowzers...talk about making a come-back! Geeze, I've missed you!! And this card...really, how cute is that little witch? What a transformation from "useless SVG" to adorable witch! You have to admit, that twine is pretty nice, even if it came from the Mean T...lol! Sure glad I'm the "Good T"...sorry Tatiana!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Love how she is posed, her flowing hair, her darling shoes, the whole card!!! The pumpkin texture and colors are perfection - great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the papers you used! The witch is adorable and I love the little twine bows on her boots! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
OM-Gosh, Diane... What a fab card. The little witch is so adorable, the papers and the colors are just perfect! Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa