Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Ghoulfriend and Potion No. 3

A couple more halloween cards to share today.  I love to make halloween cards.  These two cards use cut its from Lettering Delights.  Frankenstein, his ghoulfriend, and the cute little witch and her bottle of witch's brew are all from LD.

The Frankenstein card is for my son, Justin, who is 9 and loves corny jokes.  Frank is the outside of the card and the skeleton with the tulle skirt is the inside.  Right up his silly humor alley.

Potion No. 3 is is for my Maddie.  She's 13 and a bling queen.  She will love the glitter on this one.

Outside
Inside

Shaped Card for Maddie

Thanks for visiting.  Got a race today....10K (6.2 miles) in the woods.  Willl be running over RI's only covered bridge.  If you are curious, you can see it here:  http://www.fosterpd.com/patch.htm
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page.  Looks cool, huh?

Card making and running.  What more can a ghoul ask for?!

7 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are awesome! I love how you dressed the skeleton up with the skirt and jewelry! So cute! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, as always, Diane. I adore your girly skeleton!!!

    Good luck with your race today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you...not one...but 2 fabulous cards! I totally love Frankie and his "ghoul friend". She is really quite fashionable! And your card for Maddie is fabulous! I love the shape, the glitter, and, is that real cork? Too cute! Whew...just listening to you about all that running makes me tired. The only way I could run that far is if I were being chased by someone trying to take away my Cameo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Frankie and his Ghoulfriend! It's nice to see you posting. Good luck with the race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully fun and detailed cards!!! Love your sense of humor and whimsy! The cork stopper is amazingly clever and totally perfect! Hope you enjoyed your 10k and had perfect fall weather for running!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DIANE! I'm finally back from my trip & I've been a little busy at work, but wanted to stop by and say HI!! I see you've been a little busy running & creating! :O) LOVE your Halloween projects! Glad to be back & check out what everyone's been up too! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite! So darn cute, and clever too. Love the pearls the best LOL.

    ReplyDelete