I have to say that I am so thrilled that this project came to life. I am sad to see it come to an end, but I am hoping to organize another recipe page swap that will run through 2013. I have a theme in mind, and am waiting to finalize some details before I head over the cricut MB and try to round up some dedicated "cricuteers" for another swap for next year.....after I check with my group to see who is brave enough (aka: crazy enough) to sign up for this again next year.
This page is a complete indulgence of my love for pink and glitter. I used Summer in Paris and Create a Critter...and tons of glitter paper and glimmer mist and inks. You need sunglasses to look at in direct sunlight....lol. The recipe is printed on a card that slides out of the pocket at the top.
I had lots of fun with this page, it was a complete girly girl effort....so not like who I am in real life. Ladies of the Cookbook Circle, I know it's a bit much, but I hope you like it anyway. Thanks for a great year!
A big THANK YOU to my friend, Sis, for editing my photo for me. I need to learn how to do this.......
If you are looking for a seriously great crafter, please visit her blog at http://papercraftscissors.com/.

Oh la la - what a tres jolie page! Love all of the detailed elements you added to this one - the glitter, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc, the paper. It is all such gorgeous fun!
ReplyDeleteHello friend! I don't know why I had not noticed this post before but I am glad I checked your blog and found this! All I can say that this is definitely your own style that can be recognizable among thousands, pink, bling, glitter, sparkle, French (bien sûr) and tiniest twine bows. If there was a contest to recognize your recipe card from a million I would be the winner! Hey why is there no such contest? PC need to have one like that, only that could make me participate in anything! Gorgeous paper and I think I would try your slushy pink punch, will you make some for me please??????????? :)))Hugs,
ReplyDeleteT
Oh WOW Diane! I totally LOVE how this turned out! I'm not a fan of Pink..... but you've captured this scene beautifully! I'm sure your friends will LOVE this page in the cookbook! :O)
ReplyDeleteTheresa