Friday, November 16, 2012

A Thankful Turkey Tin

A big thank you to my Cricut Circle friend SkrappyKats, Eva, for sending me a dozen of these fabulous  nugget tins.  And another big thank you to my friend T. for sending me the best Russian candies ever that I used to fill this tin.  These candies taste great and have this fun fizzy stuff inside them.  I like them as much as my kids do!  They are fun to eat!

The cute lil turkey is an SVG from Kadoodlebug Designs that I made with my cameo.  I made the pilgrim belt band using my cricut and an edge punch.  It's a multi-machine effort here.  I think he came out really cute, and hope to make a few more of these in the near future.  Thanks for peeking in.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! That has to be one of the cutest turkeys I've seen - may have to purchase that file! And I love that little tin - very cute. That's going to make a great little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your turkey tin with its precious belt and all of the other fabulous details. The feathers are perfectly matched to the candies - great job to create such a coordinated gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, and those candies sound delicious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! And YUMMY on the candy! Looks like a wonderful gift! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete