Friday, November 16, 2012

A Chef Bear


These are for the Teddy Bear Parade Swap I joined on the Cricut Circle MB.  Had to make 25 lil Chef Bears.  They are so cute in person.  Glossy accents on the eyes, and a really great shimmering metallic paper for the dome of his serving tray.  I used rhinestone buttons and added a lil twine to his bandana.  I think he's super cute and can't wait to get him back (along with the other bears from the swap).

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIM! This cartridge is chockful of adorable bears! I'm hoping Santa brings it to me ;) You did a fantastic job with this l'il guy, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good golly...he's just adorable! And, he cooks too??? Love all your fun doodles and details. Wow...25 of these cute little guys! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute - I love him and his little chef's coat and hat! Perfectly charming - who ever is on the receiving end of this little guy will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now. You are on a roll! Can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is really cute D. But 25 of them?! Not my understanding of crafting, but I know you are having fun! At first I thought he was crying, his eyes look wet, maybe he used too much chilli pepper in his meal, maybe he is crying because you are sending his 24 friends away. :)))

    Great job my friend!
    Please don't kick me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! That is sooooo stinkin' CUTE Diane! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete