Friday, November 16, 2012

BearBunnies From A HorseBunny


I am in a Teddy Bear Parade swap on the Cricut Circle MB.  I had to make 25 of these....the yellow, pink, and purple ones are flocked (thank you, T., for sending me all the MS flocking powder you found at Marshalls!).  There is also a glittered cream colored bearbunny, and plain cream colored one and a blue boy bearbunny.   These are so cute in person.  Hope my swap mates enjoy them.

7 comments:

  1. OMG! More bears! Girl, you are rockin' this cartridge! These are just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...and 25 of these cuties too? How cute are they? Love all those bright Easter colors and big bows....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entirely perfect - they define Easter joy with the wonderful colors and flocking! Love the added touches with the bows on flowers on the baskets! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, and flocking too!!! They are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now for just one second, a very long second I wished I was in the swap and received the glitter bunny, I wish I could see her in person, she is so cute and my favorite. Though they maybe the same, but they look like each has her/his own personality. Glitter one looks like me sweet and nice. Yellow one looks like my Sasha, the ray of sunshine! I could only dream, but I am not participating in any swaps. I want the glitter bunny! Great job with the bows and everything!Hugs:)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great title! Why is there no horsebunny? They have to make it!

    I want the glitter bunny!:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! MORE SUPER CUTE BEARS!!! I LOVE THEM ALL! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete