Here is a mixed media project I did recently at an art class I took with my kiddo. These projects are so much fun. It's paper, paint, stamping, doodling, and love.
Look who's here! Wow lady..you don't post for months then you come up with this amazing piece of art?!! This totally FAB-U-LOUS! Oh my gosh, this just blows me away - I LOVE it! Why oh why don't we have any classes like this in my neck of the woods? I want to see more....
I love your April Showers - and how wonderful that you got a class in with the kiddo. Congratulations on both!!! Love this - color, pattern, texture - all perfect!!!! I am with Tanya, may I have some more, please?
Look who's here! Wow lady..you don't post for months then you come up with this amazing piece of art?!! This totally FAB-U-LOUS! Oh my gosh, this just blows me away - I LOVE it! Why oh why don't we have any classes like this in my neck of the woods? I want to see more....
ReplyDeleteI love your April Showers - and how wonderful that you got a class in with the kiddo. Congratulations on both!!! Love this - color, pattern, texture - all perfect!!!! I am with Tanya, may I have some more, please?
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!! Loved your mixed media creation!
ReplyDelete