Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pet Gift Bags

Used Cricut's Create a Critter for this adorable gift bag and tag.  The front has a crochet flower courtesy of my friend, T., and a stick pin that I got from a fabulous swap on the Cricut Circle MB.  The back of the bag is left simple, so the hydrant shaped tag can hang back there and take center stage.  I put a square on the front of the hydrant for a "to and from" and there is a piece of white cardstock on the back of the hydrant for an additional message.
                                                                                                     
Here's the cat version:

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great idea for the bags. I need to stock up on some plain paper bags, although I may never find time to make something like these. It's just so much work. Love the dog and the cat. You usually tell who your creations are for, not this time, so I am curious...

    Thanks for using my flower, I'll have to replenish your supply, only bad thing is one lady fell in profound love with my flowers and bought everything from my store and keeps waiting for more.

    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling are these! Love the little coordinating tags - wonderful style and color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! These are such CUTE Gift BAGS! They are simply ADORABLE! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete