Seriously gorgeous work Diane. I love the papers you used for the Halloween card, super cute. And, your Liberty Bell card is just beautiful! Lovely work as always - it's great to see you posting again ♥
Oh Dianne! Both of these pages are so cute! I really love the Halloween page. That is the cutest little cat, and the Liberty Bell, well you know I love any kind of Americana! Hope all is well with you and yours. It's nice to see you back!
Seriously gorgeous work Diane. I love the papers you used for the Halloween card, super cute. And, your Liberty Bell card is just beautiful! Lovely work as always - it's great to see you posting again ♥
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH Diane! These are wonderful! What a FUN swap to be in! :o)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Oh Dianne! Both of these pages are so cute! I really love the Halloween page. That is the cutest little cat, and the Liberty Bell, well you know I love any kind of Americana! Hope all is well with you and yours. It's nice to see you back!
ReplyDeleteI love these pages - the details and charm are such fun! I am lucky enough to have a set of them!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow these are cool!!!!
ReplyDelete