Made this card for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge hosted by Maria. It was a fun little project that got me wanting to not leave my craft room all day, but alas, headed out to the Snead's Ferry Shrimp Festival. I don't like seafood, but hubby has lured me with the promise of arts and crafts...and funnel cake. I'm in. Have a great day.

Funnel cake would do it for me! This is a gorgeous card - love that amazing sunset. Enjoy the festival!
ReplyDeleteYou had me at Funnel Cake too! LOVE me some Funnel Cake! Dang it! Now I want some! LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun and the festival... I LOVE your card! Very colorful and I love the sentiment! :o)
Oh how I love that sunburst...so very pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt's totally gorgeous - love your mix of color and pattern (no surprise there)! The waves, the sentiment, the sail boat - it's delightful! And perfect for a Snead's Ferry Day.
ReplyDelete