Halloween CUTENESS! How fun is this card and how clever are you? Love the removable tags ♥
This is fantastic! I love everything about it!
Oh Dianne! This is so cute! I love how you used the spider web paper for the ghost and bat tags, and that's the cutest little polka dot pumpkin I've seen in a while. Hope all is well with you and tell everyone I said "Happy Fall Ya'll!!
Oh my, how clever. Love your removable tags! Great Halloween card.
How cute is this! Love this technique. TFS Christine
OK.... now that is a super COOL card/tag set Diane! I LOVE it.... :o)
Super clever and fun! Love the tag card - the papers, the bows, the die cuts, and the bat is awesome! Great great idea!
Hey mama! Are you speechless? How about some details? I am glad I checked your blog to see this cool card. Love the idea!
Halloween CUTENESS! How fun is this card and how clever are you? Love the removable tags ♥
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! I love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteOh Dianne! This is so cute! I love how you used the spider web paper for the ghost and bat tags, and that's the cutest little polka dot pumpkin I've seen in a while. Hope all is well with you and tell everyone I said "Happy Fall Ya'll!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, how clever. Love your removable tags! Great Halloween card.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! Love this technique. TFS Christine
ReplyDeleteOK.... now that is a super COOL card/tag set Diane! I LOVE it.... :o)
ReplyDeleteSuper clever and fun! Love the tag card - the papers, the bows, the die cuts, and the bat is awesome! Great great idea!
ReplyDeleteSuper clever and fun! Love the tag card - the papers, the bows, the die cuts, and the bat is awesome! Great great idea!
ReplyDeleteHey mama! Are you speechless? How about some details? I am glad I checked your blog to see this cool card. Love the idea!
ReplyDelete