Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Paper Phenomenon Murse

Well, I found a new addiction....just what I need.  Kathy Orta and her Paper Phenomenon phenomenalness.  Here's a project I just finished called "The Murse"....male purse.  I ended up being a little girly, but since I know no one who carries a murse, this may well ring true.  ;)

There's so much space for photos.....I may have to pull a few of my tags out cuz it's bursting at the seams, but here's everything as it sits right now.  I didn't pull all the tags out, just a few so you could get the idea.  Thanks for visiting my poor neglected blog.  





















4 comments:

  1. Hi Diane! I hope you had a FABULOUS Christmas! Missed seeing your creations... and it looks like you designed your blog differently as well... Looks great! :o) I LOVE that "Murse"! So very cool and wow so detailed! That had to take you a lot of time to make.... but so worth it! LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that is cute!! Lots of work, but oh so worth it!! Thanks for sharing!! You are so very talented!!
    Tina B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kathy's projects too! She is amazing and the projects are fun to make. Love the murse! You did a fantastic job. I paid the 15.00 to get my old template back from leelou. Still waiting... I think I need to get my money back from paypal and look else- ware. Have a Happy New Year!!!
    ((((HUGS)))) Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Diane... This is awesome!!! I can't imagine how much time you put into this project. Looks top notch as all of your projects. I've missed so much not being online.

    ReplyDelete