Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Little Pi To Celebrate Your Retirement

My daughter's high school calculus teacher is retiring.  We loved her.  Well, Kate loved her, so I love her.  :)  She made math understandable and tear-free.  Kate's class is going to have a little party for her and she asked me to make a card.  I used From My Kitchen and Hello Kitty Font for this one.  There is an acetate window in the stove door that just doesn't photograph well.  It's so cute in person.  Really got lots of dimension you just can't see here.  I hate to see a well loved teacher  leave, but I wish her a wonderful life after NKHS.

1 comment:

  1. Diane, your card is just adorable! Love all the cute little details...looks like the real deal! Wish I could have had a math teacher that could have made math tear-free. I always stunk at math and sad to say...still do. Maybe with that type of teacher I would not have to cut and re-cut my images when they don't fit just right!

    ReplyDelete