Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Senior Day Softball Shirt

North Kingstown has a senior day for the softball team on Saturday.  They do a great job of honoring their seniors with posters and a little speech about each one and some other fun stuff.  I made Kate this shirt to wear to show off her senior status - cuz it's back to small fish, big pond come September.  I used cricut varsity letter and sports mania to cut out a stencil on freezer paper.  You can do a youtube search for cricut freezer paper if you want to watch a tutorial on how to do it.  I got a little anxious to take my paper off and didn't let the paint dry long enough, so you see the edges of my letters are raggedy...is that word?  I think she'll like it even if it's not perfect.  I am wondering if I will have to make more once the other seniors on her team see it.....I did pick up some extra t-shirts (on sale for $2 a shirt at Michael's this week) just in case.
She wore it to school today! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great shirt...I'm sure your daughter will love it and you'll be up to your ears in requests for more shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this shirt is sooooo cute !! You are soooooo smart!! It's no wonder they all want one !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete