Saturday, May 28, 2011
Reach for the Stars - Senior Day Goodies
Well, today is Senior Day for the softball team at my daughter's high school. I had to make 5 more t-shirts for the other girls on the team who asked my daughter if I would mind. They even offered to pay me. What sweet kids, huh? It was tough, but I got them done in time for tonight's softball game. I also had time to make these for their gift bags. It's not much, but it's amazing how much these girls seem to appreciate this handmade stuff....I would have never thought it. I got the test tubes from an online store called Science Bob (great customer service). The m&m's are from Michaels. I used my imagine to print and cut the tags and they came together fast. I love my imagine! Keep your fingers crossed we win tonight. That would stink to lose your last game of the regular season on home field. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Too cute !!! Your daughter is so lucky to have such a TALENTED, loving, generous Mother ! You are such a sweety. I think I will be checking out Science Bob's web sight! Thanks for the info and welcome to the world of blogging!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
It's just me again! I almost spit my coffee when I read your comment on my last card on the MB! You are SO funny! Read your comments on my blog too.....thanks for visiting me. Yes, a shaped card....I ALWAYS think about you when I make one and thats a good thing!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy