Friday, June 3, 2011

Over the Moon for You, Baby

This card was made for my son and daughter's kindergarten teacher.  They both had him and they both LOVED him.  He is so good with kids.  I was a little nervous when I met him.  We had just moved here from Raleigh, NC and he looked like he was about 15.  I thought, uh oh, he can't know what he's doing.  Yeah, teach me a lesson.  He was the best teacher we've ever had.  And now he only looks 21, but I'm sure he's going to be a wonderful father.  This was made using Baby Steps, George, and Accent Essentials.   

3 comments:

  1. Just left you a comment on the Cricut MB, but wanted to pop over here and tell you how much I love this card! This is just the best baby card I have seen in awhile...love it! Love all the great details, the glitter, the embossing, the inking..amazing! Also, LOVE the way you tuned it into a pull-out card...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane,

    Hello again! :o) I had to come over and FINALLY visit your blog! :o) I am you latest follower so that now I can keep a close eye on ALL of your projects, especially if I miss them on the Cricut MB! I love your blog and can't wait to see what else you create!

    Talk to you soon!
    Mary
    http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... This is just too cute! I love your work!
    Cheers,
    Lisa
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete