Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baseball Treats

Made these for my son's baseball team's last game.  My husband coached, but he can't be at the last game, so this is a little "attaboy" for "his" kids.  Used sports mania for this one.

8 comments:

  1. Its a wonder you don't have children begging to be adopted !! This is sooooo cute ! I used to buy bags of bubble gum and let them have at it..they would have had a fit over treats presented like this! You have been a busy bee! Hey...you left a comment about posting a card here for me to look at....where is it ?????
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun! I would like to share a blogger award with you. You can pick it up at this link
    http://scrappycol.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-got-blogger-award.html
    Colleen (gonescrappin from the Cricut boards and Circle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. I never made goody bags with Cricut. I think I must try for my twins b-day in August. Great job! I hope you did not (won't) cry when they rip the bags and throw away the baseball cuts.
    Taiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diane,
    These turned out FUN-TASTIC :):):) I bet the kids just loved them!
    Thank you for your kindness about "Blue"... Words can't express how much I miss him.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turned out sooooo cute! I bet the kids were thrilled to receive these! The little baseballs are just perfect and look at all those goodies...wow...just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to end the season! I know the team loved these!!

    Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fab idea to make ball style toppers!
    Diane I am still discovering your blog-- love it!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete