I gave my cricut a workout yesterday. I cut 52 of each piece on here to make 52 3x3 calling cards. I wanted a Rhode Island theme and I remembered while walking around Boston a couple of days ago, I saw some funny tee shirts at a vendor's stand. I used the t-shirts as the inspiration of these cards.
Along with the cards, I made 16 magnets.
They make me laugh. Hope they do the same for you!
Oh my...that is tooooo funny! I love it! These are going to be a big hit...love it! Wow...52? Your Cricut did get a workout!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute calling cards. You did such a wonderful job on them. I am a new follower. ~Shen
ReplyDeleteThese are too cute, Dianne! Love the magnet the most. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! What a laugh I got at these! Love the shiny pot!
ReplyDeleteLOL You really do have a GREAT sense of humor !! And I'm so glad you do! These are TOO cute !! Love the googly eyes....oh they are just too funny! I bet that ole Cricut was chirping ALL day!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
Well what really make me laugh is when you look at T-shirts your imagine what cards you are going to make. I just told Joy that I went to Winnie the Pooh movie with my girls but all I could do while watching it is thinking of what cards I can make (I have Pooh and Friends cart). Also when I read picture books to them I try to memorize the pictures to use them on my cards as well. Joy thinks it's because we are artists. i think I am crazy:) I really like your cards and magnets. I hope you don't hate these cuts because you had to make so many.It happens to me sometimes.I need o use my FMK cart and all the rest. I think I lost my mojo on vacation.
ReplyDeleteTatiana