Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tickled Pink

Made this shape card with Create a Critter, Walk in My Garden, Freshly Picked, and George.  It is a thank you card for my sister and brother in law, who just hosted my husband and kids for a couple of vacation days.  I am sending it with a cute pottery barn pig towel for their 3 month old daughter.  I hope they like it, and know how "tickled pink" the kids were to meet their new cousin and stay in their fabulous home.  Thanks for looking!  The picture is tough....so sunny and bright today...even in the shade...and I'm not complaining.  :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL that is the CUTEST pig I have ever seen !!!! I LOVE his hat and the sunflower...how sweet is that ?!? Just adorable ! What are you feeding those hydrangeas??? Mine look like crap!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked your blog for a while. i was on vacation down on Cape Cod. This pig is just too cute. And I love all the details, the flowers, the hat. Just perfect. How lucky you are to have your relatives to stay with on vacation. Mine are all in Russia. BTW I am not complaining about hot and sunny weather. I love it!
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little pig is a cutie pie! I love the hat...looks so real! The sunflower and ladybug are really cute touches...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, your card is so very FABULOUS! I am so glad to have found your blog...absolutely amazing. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete