A big thank you goes out to my cricut sister Sis O'Snap for reminding me about a Valentine Challenge on Curt Jensen's Typecast Creative Blog. You can see the challenge here. Curt is an artist who works for Provocraft. Campin' Critters is one of many carts he has designed, and his blog is so fun and artsy. He's got lots going on, so you should check him out.
Fabulous! This really appeals to my sense of humour!! Brilliant card.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Wonderful card - love the "scentiment" especially.
ReplyDeleteYou did a fabulous job assembling this - the background paper is the perfect choice and the outhouse door is wonderfully embossed. I love how you modified the "moon" to a heart on the door! Did you use Cricut Craft Room?
I also love her darling pink glitter nose and ears! I am sure it will get a chuckle from the hubs!
You should enter it over at Curt Jensen's Typecast Creative blog for the Valentine Challenge (http://typecastcreative.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-new-challenge.html)!
Oh my goodness!!! I needed a good laugh today and this did it! Love your sense of humor and that you used one of my favorite cartridges, Campin' Critters. Yes, still laughing! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteDiane - This is hilarious!!! I love your "crappy" sentiments!!! The skunk coming out of the outhouse was one of the first images I illustrated for this cartridge and it really set the tone for the rest of the Campin' Critters. Thank you so much for entering this card into my little cartridge challenge. I can't wait to share it!
ReplyDeleteThat is wayyy to FUNNY Diane! I can't stop giggling! :O) LOVE your card and the sentiment! Your Hubby's gonna love it! I don't make to many romantic cards for my hubby... I prefer the fun/funny ones to them anyday of the week! :O)
ReplyDeleteFantastic! You are right, it's so like you! I am sure your husband will be laughing at this card. How fun! Love all the details, glitter, punched border, ribbon and everything else!
ReplyDeleteThis is stinken awesome! What a FUN and great card to give your hunny!! I love the outhouse and skunk and what a clever idea to add the sign-so cute! Love this Diane! Thanks for visiting my blog-appreciate your friendship:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Way too cute, Diane! Love this card, and hubby will too! You've given me an idea(ding) for a card also! It's "birthday season" at my house, and something like this would be perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Diane, I am LOL!!! Seriously!! L. O. L. As in laughter just burst out of me!! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking a Diet Coke or it would be all over the screen!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Haha, you are so creative!! This card is "scent-sational"!! You have got to let us know your hubby's reaction when you give this to him!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a great weekend my friend!!
Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Love this card!! This is so adorable! Your Hubby will love it!!
ReplyDeleteTina B
Very cute! Good Luck on the challenge, I entered too.
ReplyDeleteThe way the little skunk looks is so cute-- You make your cards really come alive!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending such nice comments my way. I was thrilled to win Curt's challenge. Love your card too; very creative!--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteHeehee, this still makes me laugh!! I just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!!
ReplyDeleteLisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Way too cute. Love the toilet paper roll! My hubby would get a kick out of it.
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
OMG that is so cute.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! This card is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteCan I say, "That is so stinkin' cute?" Sure to gain hugs and kisses for you all around!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO funny!! I howled when I read the sentiment you created for the inside. This image is just perfect with it! What a great card, Diane!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!!! Love the great colors and cuts on here!
ReplyDelete