Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Craft Tube Mini Album

Made from tubes that are the same size as toilet paper rolls.
these are the flattened and covered rolls inside the cover

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! The front is just beautifully decorated and what a great idea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally charming and clever - love the albums all lined up! I need to investigate this concept further!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane - It is adorable ! What a clever idea too....Last night I was thinking about making some kind of "holder" for my album and came up with an idea for it...So we are thinking along the same lines here...great colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... This is BEAUTIFUL and very COOL! LOVE it! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut the front door!!! This is so clever!!! Beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Diane! I love this! It's such a wonderful idea and would make a great gift, too!

    ReplyDelete