Friday, May 17, 2013

Snappy Birthday and Just Bee-cause

A couple of shaped cards I made with my cricut this week.  Thanks for visiting. 

6 comments:

  1. Really nice, Diane! I love the sentiment on the bucket, and the color on the jar card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet friend!! You have created a couple of masterpieces here! So much fabulousness (yes it's a word...trust me) going on here. I adore the sand bucket! I mean, seriously, how cute is that? The little crab is just too stinkin cute. And the honey jar is adorable. Sure have missed your designs, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful shape cards! I love all the details you add...ink-distressing, doodles, twine, embossing, border punch...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! I love shaped cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards - love both the crab in the bucket and the jar of honey - love your shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, those aren't "shaped cards" --- those are masterpieces!! Such attention to detail! Lucky recipients!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete