Well, this was a fun tag to make. I used one of Julie Nutting's Prima Doll stamps for this one. I am going to enter her in the "Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World". Interested in joining me - click here to find out more.
OMGOSH! Diane! This is seriously GORGEOUS! WOW... Lots of details and just plain BEAUTIFUL!!! Now I can see how your craft room is a mess... This must have taken forever to make... LOVE it! :O)
OMGOSH! Diane! This is seriously GORGEOUS! WOW... Lots of details and just plain BEAUTIFUL!!! Now I can see how your craft room is a mess... This must have taken forever to make... LOVE it! :O)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Wow - just stunning - I love the movement in her dress and the swirl of the embellishments! Simply gorgeous color and texture! It is stunning!!!!
ReplyDeletewow this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey Diane! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDelete