I forgot how much I love shaped cards. And my cameo was feeling left out, so I played with a file from Kadoodlebug Designs last night. It looks like a paper factory exploded in here. Anyone want to come help me clean up.......
Hahaha! I have my own explosion going on in my craft room too Diane! LOL And that's after I cleaned it up once already! LOL Oh my! LOVE this card... soooo stinkin' CUTE! I too love shape cards... I might have to go get this one! :o)
Wow! Another fabulous shape card! Gorgeous paper for the hive and a BEE-utiful bee girl :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteAnother masterpiece!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's charming - love your patterned paper choices and that fabulous wing detail! Another wonderful shaped card!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I have my own explosion going on in my craft room too Diane! LOL And that's after I cleaned it up once already! LOL Oh my!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card... soooo stinkin' CUTE! I too love shape cards... I might have to go get this one! :o)
Theresa
This is just BEE-utiful!!! Love it! TFS! :-)
ReplyDelete