Friday, August 19, 2011
Pink Lemonade Gift Bag
Morning! I have a cute little gift bag to share today. It's simple, but fun. I am going to put the t-shirt I made (and posted in the previous post) inside and surprise my sister with it. I used elegant edges, george, simply charmed, savory and pink journey to create this one. The lemonade pitcher was cut once in white, inked with blue, and then I embossed frosted vellum and added it as a top layer. I tried to take a close up of it, but I'm not sure I captured the "coolness" of that pitcher. ;) I love that this gift bag came out fun and lighthearted, but it still conveys a message. I am so proud of how well my sister has handled her lemons. I am going to enter this in the My Craft Spot Gift Bags and Boxes Challenge (http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/08/monday-challenge-21-gift-bags-and-boxes.html). This is the first time I have ever entered a challenge. My friend Joy is on the DT, and she was the push I needed to give it a shot. Thanks for taking a peek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMGoodness, what an absolutely fab project...love it. ~Shen
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com
I don't even know where to begin to express just how much I LOVE this! How adorable! The lemon and the pitcher are just so stinkin' cute! And your sentiment, I mean...how perfect is that?!? Had my mammogram yesterday after a bit of a scare (all is well) and you sure put a smile on my face this morning! I love everything about this one girl!
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is wonderful. Love all of the details you have added and that sentiment is GREAT! Good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!! I love the embossing and the great sentiment! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Wooohooooo !!!! I was tickled to see that you entered the challenge and was even more tickled to see such a darling bag !!! Love the sentiment and the pitcher of lemonade looks so refreshing!! Your sister is going to love this!! So glad you joined us this week, at My Craft Spot !
ReplyDeletexoxoxo Joy
This is so absolutely adorable! I love the details - the embossing and the cute gem/earrings on the lemon! And the sentiment is so great! This is just fabulous! Good look with the challenge!! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Love it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnnette
This is so cool! I mean yes, the pitcher looks really cool. Frosted vellum sounds cool too! Diane, I have never ever entered any challenges, so maybe Joy and you will be the push for me, as I need a really big push.
ReplyDeleteWhat is most important i am sure your sister will love the gift you made for her.
BTW thanks a million for all your recent comments on my blog and MB posts, you really melt my heart. I wish I could speak English better, it's always a little bit more I have to say but it's all in Russian. Thank you,, thank you, thank you.
What a great bag - and SUCH a fitting sentiment! The pitcher looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper