Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Tee Shirt with Vinyl

I ordered some heat transfer vinyl from Nick at www.craftvinyl.com.  I have to say, it was easy to cut (on high pressure for me with just one cut -  no multi-cut needed).  It ironed on easily as well.  I let the first layers cool completely before I added the second layers.  I also used a teflon "pad" from craftvinyl (it's a thin sheet of material and not "pad-like" at all).  I made this for my sister who is going to run in the Gloria Gemma 5K in October.  She named her team "Pink Combat Boots".  Cute huh?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! Pink Combat Boots...PERFECT!
    Good luck to your sister in the run, she will surely be running in style with this fabulous shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am glad you tried something new. I am very hesitant about things like that. I bet my kids would be thrilled if I could personalize some clothes for them. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete