Monday, August 15, 2011

Two Bees or Not Two Bees

These cards were so popular on the cricut messageboards last year.  I made a few then, and decided I wanted to try another using my new flower shoppe cart and the sizzix bee that Joy Sikes sent me last week.  I used a strip of plastic clamshell that the cricut carts are packaged in to make the bee on the top look like it was hovering just above the flowers.  It looks really cute in person, and you really have to look for that plastic strip to see it.  If a person could be in love with a bee, well, I bee in love.  ;)  Thanks, Joy, for the thoughtful gift.  


7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I have seen these before, but have no idea how to make one. Can you list the dimensions? How large is the card?

    Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great love all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I have never seen this before! Really cute! And I love your bees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So,so pretty! I bee-lieve this is the prettiest flower pot card I have ever seen! I love that little bee hanging around over the flowers! And speaking of flowers...oh my gosh...those are just gorgeous! I have to get that cart! Bee-utiful card...ok...ok...I'm done now..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Diane! I bee loving this little bee too! I have used him many times on several cards. Love the idea for making him hover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is even prettier in person...how do I know this...it's sitting in a special spot in my studio!!! I just LOVE it...the flowers are to die for...they are just gorgeous !!Thank you Diane....you are the best!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty!!! I love the embossed pot and your flowers are just beautiful!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete