This tag/card was made for my daughter, Kate, who left for college yesterday. She went with me to Michael's not too long ago and picked out a stamp that she thought was hilarious. It says "I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter." So, I saw a cute little smore card by Amy (http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-craft-spot-challenge-23-stitching.html) and decided it would be a perfect for my first, of what I hope to be weekly, care package. I designed my smore using Design Studio, George, and Paisley. The tag is from Art Philosophy. I plan to put a few goodies in a box and send this off to her at the end of the week. She's been saying all summer she hopes she gets lots of mail....oh boy! ;)

Hi Diane,
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! It just makes me smile and hmm... I want to eat some smores :) Yummy!
I'm sure your daughter is going to love it.
Hugs,
Lisa
Thank you so much Diane for visiting my blog and leaving the wonderful comment. I LOVE your smores tag. Smores are one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I'm sure your Daughter will love along with her care papckage! So glad to know that you weathered the storm. I've been thinkin' bout you up there and hoping you were ok. Looks like we will get some nasty weather here soon. Keep your finger's crossed! Hugs, Darlene
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable, Diane! I love the pink gems for the marshmallow cheeks! It's too darn cute to eat! I hope your daughter enjoys her care packages :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com