This is a card for my dear daughter, Kate, who's enjoying her new college life. Happy she's happy, but I miss having her around. I plan to send this to her with a box of her favorite microwave popcorn. I made it using Design Studio. I used George and Slumber Party for this. I had to cut two pieces of the card that slides in the popcorn box and I glued a flat popsicle stick between these two layers. I found that the popcorn was heavy and drooped a little without the reinforcement. I think she's going to like this one. My other kids have given the "thumbs up." :) Thanks for stopping by!


This is just adorable!!! I love how creative it is. :o)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...too stinkin' cute! That popcorn looks like the real stuff! Your sentiment is just perfect and that little popcorn guy with that cute little face...love it! And how clever are you with the popsicle stick??? Your daughter is gonna love this. Happy to hear that she is doing well at school. I remember when my youngest son left for college...sure feels strange not having them at home doesn't it? I know she will love having the card around to remind her of home and Mom!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! I love the sentiment:)
ReplyDeleteDiane -
ReplyDeleteThis is super clever and cute!!! Love the reinforcing popsicle stick. I'm sure you'll daughter will be bursting with joy over this one!!!
So cute and great solution with the popsicle stick!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOOOO cute.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is so absolutely adorable and creative! I absolutely love this! Those popcorn kernels are so awesome! What a fun, fabulous card :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
So cute! Love the pull tag!!
ReplyDeleteHi Diane,
ReplyDeleteTalk about fabulous... I LOVE this!!! It's just too darn cute!
Hugs,
Lisa
I LOVE this card !!!! Such great detailing....looks like real popcorn !!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy