I saw these test tube holders here and after downloading the template you can hand cut the pattern with, I decided to try to build my own cut file in Design Studio. After several tweaks, test cuts, and re-cuts, I finally got it perfect. I plan to make tons of these for my kids to give to their soccer teams and send to my daughter and her friends in college. I am going to fill the test tubes with fun Halloween candy and can hardly wait to get started on making more.
These test tubes came from Science Bob...here's a link: http://www.sciencebobstore.com/products/Preform-Plastic-Test-Tubes.html



Wow!!! This is fantastic for Halloween candy gifts!! Turned out so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh... I need that template to make one... these are darling... You did a fantastic job on this one... can't wait to see more of them!! Woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteTinaB
I would break my brain trying to design something like that. This is so cool. Your kids are so lucky, they will be proud that you made these. I hope you find enough time to make a ton of these holders, I can let you do it while I am working on my card kits and then be ready for Game 2. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat is justvadorable. I love them
ReplyDeleteDiane, if you decide to make the cookies for the kids in the play, I recommend the easiest one is just the hat and nose especially if you are making them for all the "munchkins"! They will flip for them.
Cute! I love the idea!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet, Diane! What a lovely gift idea - perfect for offering a little treat to special people!
ReplyDeleteyou have scored again! This is perfect for halloween gifts! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAdorable test tubes. The kids will love them.
ReplyDeleteYeah just keep reading and I will answer my own question. Hello!
ReplyDeleteThanks