Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Unbearable Gift Bag

Morning,
This is for my "Katie collection."  I made this bag topper and put some Haribo gummy bears in the bag.  Yuck, but she loves 'em.  The cute little beehive tag says "Our hive is unbearable without you."  I made this with elegant edges for the topper shape and george for the bear.  The hive is from sentimentals, and the bee (Joy's bee - thank you my dear) is a sizzix die.  Three weeks worth of craft projects for her.  I'm on a roll.  Let's hope I don't fall off the barrel.  ;)  Thanks for taking a peek.

7 comments:

  1. Awe... I Love this, it's very creative and the sentiment is just perfect. Your Katie is one lucky girl to have a mom like you!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Diane...this is so beary cute !!! I just love that bear and you know I love the bee...sweet sentiment too!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so cute this is. You have a fabulous blog. Thank You so much for stopping by my blog

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! You have been a busy bee (pun intended)! Love that bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just SO cute! Your bag is adorable! I am so excited to read that the topper is from Elegant Edges! I just got this cartridge and really haven't had a chance to look at it - although I did use it for the first time earlier in the week. Thanks so much for pointing this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this adorable project, Diane?! The bag is so awesome! I love the pretty white flowers in her ears! This is just fabulous!! I love, love, love it!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete