Thanks to Yolie's comment, I have decided to join the Link Up for Pink party. Thanks, Yolie!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Save the Hooters
This card is so cute in person. There is white fluffy feather stuff wrapped around the end of the stick pin under the bow that is so fun in person. I made this for my sister. She is my favorite survivor. We are going to do a 5K on Sunday and I want to bring this with me to give her. I have another little surprise in store for her. If I get it done in time, I will post it. The owl is from the Hoot and Holler lite cart. This was was so easy and fast. Two words that don't exist in my cardmaking world often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my card making is another thing I could totally b ecome involved with! That owl is so uptown looking. Good luck on your 5K and give your sister a hug from me to you! Joni
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet your owl looks with pink glitter-- my daughter would love this!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
The feather is such a wonderful touch - and so is the glitter! I'm a very slow crafter, too! Your sister will be thrilled with this. I hope you were able to finish your other project as well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeletePlease join us at the Link Up for Pink, linking party! We have over $3K worth of giveaways!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com
It's adorable!!! And it looks complicated and difficult - that's the best when it was easy to put together!!! Love the feathered touch!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable!!! And it looks complicated and difficult - that's the best when it was easy to put together!!! Love the feathered touch!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up with us for Link UP for Pink.
Celeste
This is beautiful and fabulous....love it and I wish you the best on your run.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute!! Love the girlie owl.
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness, love your pink "hooter"... That's really adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm popping in from the Link Up For Pink Party... Thanks for sharing your talent!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Hi Dianne, it's Yolie again! :) Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....there's plenty of time to create another card...link it up! :)
ReplyDeleteYolie
Hard to describe the cuteness of an owl or hooter!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby
Nice owl. I love owls. :D
ReplyDeleteI love owls!!! This one is so cute:) You ROCKed it TFS.
ReplyDelete~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com
Stunning creation, just love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Ali x
This is so pretty and sparkly and gorgeous! I love the cute owl! I'm sure your sister loved it :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
A pink owl. He is so cute. Love that pp you have used.
ReplyDeleteIf it's sparkley I love it!
ReplyDelete