Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Don't Eat Me
There is a story behind this card. My friend used this cut on a card and she didn't like the card, so the next day she made a card using the turkey on a platter cut - and said she had cooked her turkey. Well, I was appalled. That turkey was too cute to be dinner, and I felt I had to try to save any more Simply Charmed turkeys from the same fate. So, I have devised a plan to save the turkeys. And, I couldn't have laughed any more making this card if I tried. Card making should always be this much fun. I have the perfect use for it. I am going to send it to my daughter in college before her Thanksgiving exams with a note about how "you think you've got stress.....". lol....the weirder they are, the more I like 'em. And, I have to thank T. for the box of goodies. All the paper on this card was a gift from my turkey cooking friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK... that is way too cute!! I love the saying for your daughter right before exams... PERFECT! I am going to mention you in my next blog post (tomorrow) I want everyone to see your dalring and creative cards!!! Hope that's OK?
ReplyDeleteTinaB
OMG,I love this card!Appeals to my sense of humour!
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Saw this on the Cricut message board and had to have a peek at your blog...just became a follower! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI laughed right out loud!! Very very clever. You should be able to sell that one to Hallmark. Thanks for your kind comments. I wouldn't want to be a TV star. Think of the pressure -"look she put on five pounds!"
ReplyDeleteLove the card. Very funny.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is just so stinkin' funny! Poor little guy...trying so hard! I really love this and I'm sure your daughter will get a big laugh from this adorable card!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely textures you have achieved for your turkey!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
This is SO clever, Diane! I laughed too! This will be a perfect stress reliever for your daughter during her exams!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I love your Easter turkey! Glad you saved him.
ReplyDeleteHAHA - I love this! This is one of the cutest cards I've seen!! What a fabulous card to send your daughter before her exams!! Love, love, love it!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com