Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Kearly

September is my birthday month.  More posts in September than I make all year.  ;)  Another sweet niece of mine has got a big one coming up....18!  I have always made her soccer cards, so she'll probably pass out when she sees this girly thing.  :)  I hope she likes it anyway.  I made the envelope with George.  The cake is from Something to Celebrate.  I put a white rounded square on the back of the cake so I can write my message.  I think it's kinda cute, but I'm nervous she won't like it.  Pink and bling are  not her thing, but an Auntie can hope!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pink & brown always a good choice.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will love it - even the athletic can appreciate cute cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the embossing on the cake and the sweet face! I think she will LOVE it! Absolutely adorable!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this takes the cake, Diane ;) It turned out awesome... Kearly is going to love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't fret...she is going to love this darling card !!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she will like it just fine! Even a tomboy(he,he) will appreciate a fru fru card made by her Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! I LOVE the fun way it opens! I'm sure your niece will be delighted with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beauty-- this is the cutest sweetest!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete