This was a fast project for my son to give his teacher this year. Don't think there will be too many handmade crafts for Mr. Capaldi this year. My son is really enjoying his class, but Mr. Capaldi is not a lover of the crafts. ;)
Who doesn't like handmade crafts? That's unheard of :):):) This is a delightful little gift, quite cleaver & really adorable. Wow... you've been very crafty lately, keep up the awesome creations! Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa
Cute project...thats' strange she is not a craft lover. How can you not be?? Well, maybe she will change her mind once she see's his awesome gift!LOL! Sherrie K http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Have thoroughly enjoyed your creations. Yes as you say in your profile crafting is therapeutic! Becoming your follower Cheers from Bangalore ,India Dr Sonia S V http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
This is an adorable project.... I'm sure he would appreicate anything he gets from any parent! :o) I read your post about the pellet stove...ME too! I've been trying to be good about not turning mine on until Oct. 1st! But we shall see.... I've been using a portable heater in my scraproom.... That hasn't been to bad so far but the pellet stove may be next! :o)
Darling!! I love "home-made" things...I make them for my hubby's work all the time... they are PGA professionals... and they LOVE them! Thanks for finding my blog... as I now found a new blog I love! Your cards are absolutely amazing... TinaB http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com
this is just cute as can be! I love the notebook paper mat layered on top of the scalloped polka dot mat...just pops out! My grand seems to have one of those "non-crafty" teachers this year also....what's the deal? Don't think she will be getting too many crafty gifts this year either, guess you and I will just have to find someone who can appreciate our "craftiness" ...lol!
This is so adorable! What a shame your son's teacher doesn't enjoy the crafts :( Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
What a cute project! How can anyone not love crafts?! Just as well, more for everyone else! :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't like handmade crafts? That's unheard of :):):) This is a delightful little gift, quite cleaver & really adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow... you've been very crafty lately, keep up the awesome creations!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lisa
Cute project...thats' strange she is not a craft lover. How can you not be?? Well, maybe she will change her mind once she see's his awesome gift!LOL!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Mr Capaldi will change his mind when he gets a load of your darling crafts !! This is too cute !
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
Have thoroughly enjoyed your creations. Yes as you say in your profile crafting is therapeutic!
ReplyDeleteBecoming your follower
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Another great project! This is exactly what I need to do for my Grandson's teacher! I might have to scraplift this one!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Mr. Capaldi will be delighted! I especially like the way you've done the pencil on this! What a super way to present the gift!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable project.... I'm sure he would appreicate anything he gets from any parent! :o) I read your post about the pellet stove...ME too! I've been trying to be good about not turning mine on until Oct. 1st! But we shall see.... I've been using a portable heater in my scraproom.... That hasn't been to bad so far but the pellet stove may be next! :o)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Cute project.How can anyone not like hand crafted?! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Darling!! I love "home-made" things...I make them for my hubby's work all the time... they are PGA professionals... and they LOVE them! Thanks for finding my blog... as I now found a new blog I love! Your cards are absolutely amazing...
ReplyDeleteTinaB
http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com
I think your wonderful crafts could change Mr. Capaldi's mind! What a sweet and thoughtful gift!
ReplyDeleteColleen
I think this is such a cute idea:)
ReplyDeletethis is just cute as can be! I love the notebook paper mat layered on top of the scalloped polka dot mat...just pops out! My grand seems to have one of those "non-crafty" teachers this year also....what's the deal? Don't think she will be getting too many crafty gifts this year either, guess you and I will just have to find someone who can appreciate our "craftiness" ...lol!
ReplyDelete