Monday, September 26, 2011

I've Been Baking

My own recipe of Boo Berry Pie.  I used Simply Charmed to continue with a little bit of fun that I started with my friend, Tatiana.  She is exploring this cart, and I'm going exploring with her, cuz it's more fun than going alone.  So the pie is from Simply Charmed, as is the whipped cream ghost.  The fork is from From My Kitchen.  Made this shaped card with Design Studio.  I need 5 more halloween cards, but boy, all this flexing of the craft muscles is wearing me out.  :)  Thanks for looking.  And to those of you who leave comments, Thank You.  I love reading them and I know easy it is to look and just click and move on.  I appreciate each and every comment.  You all have been wonderfully encouraging.  Thanks much!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love your style it is so unique and sweet

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane, this is soooo cute! Your comment caught my eye, talking about shaped cards. IKWYM, big time! Always my favorite to make. Wish I could do it for ALL my DT work. I just love the "boo berry pie" idea! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" it sometime. ADORABLE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love the play on words - and each of the little elements that you've added to your card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of your cards... I am embarrassed to show mine... You put such detail into them... I don't know how you ever give them away!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, I just love this one. I love how you use bling on the chicks. The fork is cute with the embossing. I also love how you photographed it in front of the flowers. Looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another winner! Love this idea! You have been very busy, busy! Hope you don't run out of steam before you're done!

    ReplyDelete