This card was made for my niece with the Something to Celebrate cart. It has a great card function, and I didn't have to weld a thing. My 8 year old son picked out the gold heart button on the gift. He did good, me thinks. And, you can't see it well, but I fought with some pink tulle and finally got it into a position I liked behind the flower. Sometimes I win! :) I also used my sewing machine to stitch the red around the edges of this one. It was much easier than I feared, and when I remember to do this, I will be using my sewing machine again. Thanks for looking and any comments.

Pretty card & yes he did a very good job at picking out the charm.
ReplyDeleteOh and this one is so very pretty. I love the button your son chose!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
You did a great job with the stitching!! Beautiful card !! Love the flower and the charm !
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
This is cute Dianne! I love the little heart button your son picked! He has good taste!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Your son really did do a great job picking out the heart. It's perfect with this!!
ReplyDelete