Monday, October 3, 2011

Test Tube Gang

I made 4 more of these test tube holders today.  I wanted them to be coordinating, but none of them will be sent to the same place, so that was kinda brilliant...not.  ;)  Can't wait to put candy in these...sorry for the picture of empties. :(

8 comments:

  1. Oh how absolutely adorable! Diane I love the different types of projects you do and you make each one super sweet!!Keep crafting my friend

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!! The recipients will LOVE these little goodies!!! Talented lady!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,I love these test tube holders,can't believe I didn't see the first one! These will be so well received,they look amazing.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Diane! It seems you are having a blast making these - and I'm sure these will be SUCH a hit with all! I know I'm impressed (and that's even without the candy)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane they are so cute, even empty! I love their individual personalities. How fun.

    I just adored your comments about your brother and "the stuff". We should all call it that! It is certainly a souped up version, hope he loves it! Thanks for sharing that darling story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the best! What a creative idea! They are just the cutest!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeee, these are so adorable!! What great candy holders! Each one is unique and fabulous :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! Where do you get the tubes?

    ReplyDelete