Friday, October 7, 2011

Shiny Buns

I have been inspired by two fabulous sisters who have cooking blogs to make a paper sweet treat that rivals their actual cooking.  While I'm not even close, I do like what the sun has done to warm my buns and make them sparkle.  Thanks Jackie and Joni for inspiring my sense of humor today.  And thanks to y'all for visiting me.  This card was made with Love You A Latte.  A fabulous cart I need to get out more often.
This picture is not as magical as the one above, but it does show the details a little better and is a more accurate representation of my colors if you want a closer look.

11 comments:

  1. Too pretty to eat!! The card is gorgeous!! I must get that cartridge...what a super fun cut! I love the sparkle, and all the little details...again, fabulous card!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, very nice! I love how it looks and I also love the sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! The bling and glitter are fabulous! What a super, super card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, outstanding..love the details!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like "warm buns"....lol! Sorry, couldn't help myself...I'll be good now. I sooooo love the sparkle and shine on your buns...er...card. Really, I'll stop now...this is just gorgeous...love all the bling! Wonderful details as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Yummy card !!! Love the bling....the sparkle is awesome ! Love all the pearls too!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and sparkly card! That cartridge is on my list of ones to get!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS! I love all the pretty sparkle! Your attention to detail is amazing! Fabulous card!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good enough to eat to me!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete