Friday, October 21, 2011

6 x 6 Recipe Page

I am in a cookie exchange recipe swap.  I chose to make haystacks.  And, I could not have done this page without the help of Tatiana Belova and Joy Sikes.  I didn't like it, but didn't know what to do with it, so I emailed a picture to them and they whipped it right into shape.  Ya didn't know I had secret weapons, did ya?  I cheat. ;)

11 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so cool! It came out very pretty! :)
    Tracy M
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! Love haystacks! The cookie/candy I mean! This just ties it all together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific - and how appropriate for Haystacks! Love all of the details. You do awesome work, Diane. And those who are participating in the swap will be doubly delighted with the recipe and the great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, D. I love these lights, where did you get them? Not in a dollar store? You are very talented. If you were not, you would never be able to transform your card in such gorgeous way! If you need me, I am here any time for you. Love. T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Grief that is CUTE!!! I want to be in that cookie swap!! I absolutely love how the barn doors open...and all the detail that went into the recipe card! What a fabulous idea!!! Just love it!!!!!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would think that a cookie recipe could be so cute -- so perfect for haystacks -- You sure wouldn't want to spill anything on that recipe. Love the opening doors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haystack recipe in a barn - so creative and fabulous!! This is the cutest recipe page I've seen - the barn doors are awesome :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know that I LOVE this recipe card !! It isnt a card, but a work of art!! I agree with T.....you had the bones down already, we just made a few comments and you knocked it outta the park!! Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this!! How perfect is this for the haystacks recipe?! I think it's great that you had friends to help you out a bit too! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane, thank you for your visit and your kind comments,I was happy.
    since I became a follower of your blog!
    what's your email? is my natilde.andrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete