Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thanks for the Blog Candy!

I won some blog candy from the super talented Tanya - whose creations  you can see here - on a recent blog hop.  So excited as I have never won blog candy before.  The goodies arrived today, and I just wanted to tell Tanya thank you for sending such fun Halloween craft supplies.  She sent the cutest Recollections brads, stickers, journal tags, and glittery chipboard shapes.

Funny thing is, I had used stickers from this same Recollections collection earlier in the day when I covered the labels on four bottles of ice tea that I am sending to my college kiddo for Halloween.
And, I have saved the best for last.  Tanya included one of her fabulous handmade cards.  It is absolutely gorgeous and my camera does it no justice.   It arrived in a handmade kraft envelope lined with the same background paper as Tanya used on her card.  What an impressive package!  I can't believe how much fun this blog candy thing is.  Thanks so much, Tanya, for the fabulous goodies!  What a fun day!


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Diane! These are awesome goodies! The card is fabulous! Hugs. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane I am so happy to see that you got everything! And, thank YOU for the sweet shout-out here on your fabulous blog!

    Those labels look awesome on the tea bottles! Your daughter must love getting packages in the mail from you...what fun! Hope you have a wonderful, creative weekend my sweet friend! I'll be popping by to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooo what a haul !!! Love all the goodies and Tanya's beautiful card ! I love how you used the labels....too cute !! Katie is gonna love all the goodies !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! How awesome! Enjoy your goodies!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun treat! And it sounds as though the packaging was half the fun.
    Your bottles look terrific! I'm sure the kids will get a kick out of them. I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your candy win

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Diane!! How fun, enjoy your goodies!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Diane! What awesome goodies! And I love how you decorated the tea bottles!! So fun and festive and creative!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Love the label Idea.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful gift!! I love that card.

    ReplyDelete