This is the second card that my son requested for the two birthday parties he's going to this weekend. His friend, Dean, is glued to his iPod Touch, so I have to give my son credit for this cute idea. It went together fast. I printed the picture on the screen onto a piece of white cardstock and then covered the cardstock with a piece of plastic that I cut from the outer plastic clamshell of a cricut cart. My camera is my phone, so my pictures aren't so hot. There is a circle cut out where the menu button on the Touch is, and there are two layers back behind the top layer for depth. Really fast and easy with George, who'd be my boyfriend if he weren't a cricut cart. ;) Thanks for visiting.

Now how cute is this?? What a great idea, and so personalized! Your Son's friend will get a kick out of it...He might just pick it up and start playing with it, thinking its his iPod Touch...looks so real!! Great job as always!!!
ReplyDeleteTinaB
Very creative:) TFS!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
This is really cute and I know lots of people who would love it! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteSo...now you have your own personal designer? I like it! Mother/Son creative duo! What a great idea your son came up with and you are so clever to figure out how to put it together. It turned out wonderfully and I'm sure your son's friend will love it.....so, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of this one. Diane I am glad you liked the origamic architecture castle card..yes your son might like them-- My husband is not bothered to try making them but this type of card is one in which I always get a reaction of"wow" from him!! Guess its a guy thing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so creative and awesome, Diane!! Your son had two great ideas for cards...and you created them perfectly!! Love this :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
This is such a great card Diane.Will have to borrow this idea!
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Your iPod Touch card looks terrific!! I really like the little present you've added to the front as well. Great job!
ReplyDelete