Made this quick shaped card to send to my dd in college. She is saving all her cards. She sent me a picture of a ledge that runs around her room with all the cards she has gotten so far propped on the ledge. She has no idea how much that means to me. ;) She told her roommate that she thinks I'm going to fill the ledge by the end of the year. Now I have my work cut out for me. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each one of ya!

What a darling daughter you must have! To think that she is decorating her room at COLLEGE with card made by her mom is just amazing...what a great gal! Speaking of cards, this one is gorgeous. Love the patterned paper on your pumpkin and that flower is amazing! Hey...you won the give away on my blog. Just need an address from you. You can email your addy at tdadams61@aol.com when you get a chance!
ReplyDeleteLove this card,the texture, patterns, sentiment..everything.This will be another 'keeper' for your daughter.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
How sweet! I love it when our projects are appreciated...I send all mine ot my mom and she keeps them! It does mean a lot to me too. I am sure your daughter will look forward to opening her mailbox to find cards and goodies made especially for her!! I love that!
ReplyDeleteTinaB
Such a pretty card. Great papers. Love this pumpkin and the flower. Your daughter is good at keeping you busy even being away from home.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatiana
YOu must be missing your daughter!
ReplyDeletethe black flower looks so good
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Really, really adorable. I love the colors and the patterns and this looks like something I could even do.
ReplyDeleteI love that she is saving them. Have her scrapbook them later. What a treasure that would be. All the other girls must be sooooo jealous!
What a great card and I love the sentiment. Diane, thanks for leaving a sweet comment on the Cricut MB and for visiting my blog. I wanted to tell you that long ago when you shared one of your cards for my friend Carole Lowe Luke, those cards from you and the gals are still very cherished by Carole's sister, Judi. After Carole passed on, Judi took the cards...She has each one in a scrapbook on her living room table. So thank you again.
ReplyDeleteCarole
You just keep producing wonderful work! I love the paper choices, and the sentiment is "deee-vine"!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that your daughter appreciates all of the hard work - but who wouldn't adore the popcorn card and all of your other great work!
Your paper creations are so pretty. I am sooo glad that she didn't throw them away! I just love the thought of cards lined up. My mother always wrote me such home-filled letters. In this day of FB and e-mails, I am sure that she enjoys getting mail that contains such treasures. Joni
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I just love the combination of papers you've chosen for this card! And what a delight to know how much your daughter treasures your cards!
ReplyDeleteI laughed when I read your comment on my blog about your son and his love of Oreos over apples. I was eating an Oreo at the time!!
Ooooo! I love this! I love seeing the Cuttlebug used on patterned papers!
ReplyDeleteI Love love love this card !!! The shape...the papers, its beautiful !!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
What a beautiful card for your daughter! The papers you used are so pretty and I love the shape! This will look fabulous on your daughter's ledge :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
This is so cute Dianne! Love the pun. You better get even busier than you have already been if your going to fill up that ledge!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I love the papers and your flower is gorgeous! What paper line is that? And what cart did you use?
ReplyDelete