Monday, August 15, 2011

You Bowl Me Over

This card was made with Nifty Fifties and George in Design Studio.  I used an exacto knife to slit an opening into the top layer of the bowling ball and then glued that on top (gluing just the edges of the shape) of another bowling ball that was uncut.  The pin slides into the pocket and the message is written on the back of the pin.  I did use two layers on the pin as well so it would stand straight (as a pin should).


4 comments:

  1. Oh my...girl you are just too clever! I think this card is just adorable! Love the way you created that cute little pocket for the pin and the sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been perfect for my Mother -in -Law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! You are so clever!! My great Aunt would LOVE this card.....I may have to scraplift it for her birthday in a few months!! I hope y'all are getting prepared for Irene!!! Sending prayers your way!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete