Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dancing Queen

This fun and funky card was made for my daughter's 13 year old friend, who calls herself "Dancer Girl".  I used Rock Princess and Art Philosophy.  The background paper is so fun - it is flocked and fabulous.  Thank you to my friend, T., who picked out these funky flocked papers for me.  She says she is trying to make me as famous as she is.  That will never happen, but I do love these papers!  I hope we brightened up your afternoon with this one.  

8 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!!! Love the colors and the sentiment. Your bow looks awesome! TFS!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cool. I am glad you were able to cut the paper, I did not even cry when I saw it. The chick is so cool, I am sure Madison's friend will love it. I definitely need one Madison and one Justin in my house, Madison for coming up with cards and sentiments ideas, and Justin...just because I want one :)) Your bows are so perfect, without any practice for a couple of weeks I think mine are going to look ugly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely teenager card - that flock paper is fabulous - as is the terrific sentiment and the blingage. Totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Diane!! I love, love the flocked paper...the color is fabulous!! And the bows...wow, they are gorgeous!! What a fun card...perfect for a 13 year old! I LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love the pretty bow against that bright blue paper! Love the bling and her glittery shirt too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Love the flocked paper and that fabulous shade of blue rocks! Your little dancer is just adorable and look at those bows...awesome. And of course you can't go wrong with a bit of bling! This card is going to be a huge hit for the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! What a super image. I'm sure your daughter's friend will be delighted with this card.
    I've only seen flocked paper once. How great of your friend to get you some!
    PS I'm going to be singing ABBA the rest of the night...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Diane. Dancer Girl will adore it I'm sure!.Great flocked paper.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete